First-year Student Peer Mentor Application
Complete the Peer Mentor application by June 30, 2018. If your credentials match our selection criterias, please expect a phone interview during during the month of June.
A complete application packet should contain the following:
• A completed Peer Mentor application form, including attached responses to assigned questions
• A resume/CV detailing relevant educational, employment, and/or volunteer experiences (optional)
• Names and contact information of three faculty references (with whom you have taken classes)
• An up-to-date unofficial Buffalo State transcript from Degree Works
• Your weekly schedule for the Fall 2018 semester (e.g., class times, meetings, other job shifts, and any other activities that will consistently need to be attended) to assist with scheduling*
* Applications may be submitted before course enrollment is completed for next semester; a preliminary schedule must still be submitted, and hiring decisions will be made after a final schedule is submitted.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please contact the Assistant Provost for Academic Success, Dr. Heather Maldonado, at email@example.com.
Additional Questions (optional)
Cell Phone Number
Are you over age 18?
Have you ever been employed by Buffalo State?
Please check the position that interest you:
Do Not Fill This Out